Certified document shredding company Columbus, Ohio
FIREPROOF’s certified and secure document shredding services are available in Columbus, Ohio, and the surrounding area. Our mobile shredding services allow us to come to your location to conveniently and securely dispose of your confidential business information.
Shred Secure. Shred Smart.
Identity theft and fraud are on the rise; make sure your information is safe. Secure document shredding ensures your information is safeguarded through the entire shredding and destruction process. From the time you place your documents into a Shred-Smart receptacle, to the time you receive your official Certificate of Destruction, you can be confident your information is in safe and reliable hands through the entire chain of custody.
Protect your company’s sensitive information with certified paper shredding
Protect the privacy of your business information and maintain legal and industry regulatory compliance with secure mobile and offsite document shredding and destruction services from FIREPROOF.
What type of documents should be professionally shredded for security?
Even if you have a shredder in the office, is everyone using it? Secure certified shredding services guarantee that identity thieves cannot access your company or customer information from paper disposed of in trash receptacles.
- Confidential Documents - like bank statements and pay stubs
- Tax Forms - business and personal
- Proprietary Materials - trade secrets that give your company an advantage over competitors
- Customer Files - make sure you’re HIPAA, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley compliant
- Legal & Litigation Documents - properly destroy clients’ case files
- Medical Records - protect patients’ privacy
- Financial Statements - credit reports, loan statements, 401k, etc.
- Contracts - business and personal
- Correspondence - customer lists, price lists, sales tracking, etc.
- HR & Personnel Records - benefit plans, performance and disciplinary records, etc.
- R&D Information - protect your intellectual property
- Budgets & Payroll Records - employee compensation records
- Government Documents - comply with government policies and regulations
- Blueprints - don’t let competitors steal unused ideas
- X-ray Films - protect patients’ health information
- Accounting Information - avoid financial fraud
Document shredding can protect your business from identity theft
An incident of identity theft or improper disposal of confidential business information could be catastrophic. Proper handling and destruction of your sensitive business data is of the utmost importance, and protecting your customers’ personal information is a legal requirement (HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley).
How do I know if my shredding is compliant?
With Shred-Smart certified paper shredding and destruction services from FIREPROOF, you can be confident that your business is compliant with industry regulations and protected from the possibility of identity theft or unintentional disclosure of confidential information.
- Secure mobile shredding or offsite destruction of your sensitive or proprietary paper documents by NAID certified professionals
- Flexible daily, weekly or monthly scheduled shredding services by trained and screened shredding services specialists
- Lockable shredding cabinets and receptacles designed to accommodate the document shredding needs of any large or small business
- Official Certificate of Destruction received upon completion of all document shredding projects
- Shredded paper is 100% recycled, supporting green office and environmentally-friendly initiatives
Mobile paper shredding services in Columbus, Ohio. We come to your office.
Benefits of FIREPROOF's mobile document shredding services include:
- Identity Theft Protection
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Destruction
- NAID Certified
- Secure Shredding Receptacles and Cabinets
- Onsite or Offsite Purging / Shredding
FIREPROOF provides certified document shredding services in Columbus, Ohio, onsite at your business location or offsite at our secure shredding facility. Contact us to find out how we can design a compliant and confidential document shredding program to fit your needs. Call (614) 299-2122 to get a no obligation paper shredding quote.