Law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies are experiencing change at a fast pace. The legal industry has evolved from years of overwhelming paper-based discovery and review practices, to an environment where the majority of documents are stored electronically or converted into electronic format. This technological evolution has increased the volume of information legal professionals need to review.
FIREPROOF can helpView the eDiscovery & Litigation Support Information Sheet >>
Our Litigation Support services include:
- Traditional Discovery - Hardcopy documents can still be a necessary component of your discovery process. FIREPROOF offers professional document scanning services and extensive OCR services, as well as, many different production options including:
- Image Endorsement
- CD and DVD Duplication
- Data Conversions
- High-Volume Blowbacks
- Media Conversion for video, audio and CD/DVD
- Document Coding and Determination (LDD) – FIREPROOF offers LDD manual creation services or if you already have an LDD manual, Fireproof can customize our procedure to fit your unique LDD manual needs.
- Trial Presentation - Various trial presentation services including technology consultation and trial boards.
- Foreign Language Translation Services
Our complete suite of eDiscovery solutions includes:
- Project Management - Reduce the risk and costs associated with eDiscovery project management by streamlining your processes. FIREPROOF has experienced project managers ready to take you step-by-step through your project implementation and follow your entire project, from start to finish.
- Forensics & Data Collection – Certified experts can take you beyond the normal data collection techniques. Collect all of your ESI (Electronically Stored Information) and meet the requirements for any audit or litigation circumstance.
- Data Minimization - Reduce large sets of electronic information through deduplication and search terms. Minimize the time it takes to process large amounts of electronic data.
- Early Data Assessment - Save time and money by getting a clear picture of your data up front. Reduce the total cost of your review and reduce the risk of unintended disclosure.
- Production – Make your ESI and documents available to a third party via a secure web interface or output to a wide variety of industry standard formats including native files, concordance and summation.